New Patient Information
Schedule An Appointment
Before Your First Visit
- Download, print and fill out Patient History Form (link below). If you don't have access to a printer, please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment and you can fill it out prior to your appointment time
- Come dressed in athletic clothing. Often, we will need to be able to easily access the area of complaint. So, try to dress in a manner that allows for such.
- Please wear a mask or face covering
- Bring all pertinent insurance items: Insurance card(s), HSA/FSA spending cards, etc.
- Bring any imaging files (x-rays, MRIs, etc) or test results that are relevant to your condition.
What To Expect
The first visit is approximately 1 hour long. This provides us adequate time to walk you through the check-in process, take your vitals, do a thorough examination, explain the findings, treat your injury, and answer any questions you have.
Insurance: We accept all medical insurances that cover chiropractic care. We are in-network with many insurance providers including, but not limited to, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Aetna, Coventry, Freedom Network, Medicare and more. We are always happy to look up your benefits if you have any questions about your specific plan. If we aren’t in-network with your plan we are happy to bill your insurance for you. We also accept HSAs, FSAs, & HRAs, worker’s compensation & auto/personal injury insurance, cash, check, & credit card.